#DIYPR the Seminar
Check-in & networking 1:00-1:15PM
#DIYPR the Seminar from 1:15-2:45PM
Upon entry, all attendees will receive a USB with #DIYPR the ebook along with worksheets that will be completed during the seminar.
The seminar uses #DIYPR the ebook as a course guide.
Topics for the day include:
- Tactics for pitching traditional media
- Timelines to consider when pitching
- Why you should invest in press releases on the newswire
- Templates for email pitches
- How-to opportunistically monitor the news for your brand's benefit
- Free tools and tactics for finding media contact information
- What to know before working with influencers
- How to work with influencers
- How to become a guest contributor for outlets
- and more!
Worksheets involved in the seminar will help you draft pitches, hone your message and create a targeted media list.
Join us Wednesday, October 5 from 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM at 223 W. Jackson #1100 Chicago, IL 60606.